Reporting incorrect data

How can I tell who has entered incorrect information?

Each data entry point will have a 'source' to identify where this data has come from. Data can come from any organisation who has your consent to access to your record, including your doctors, nurses and relatives. Information may also be transferred automatically from an organisation's medical records system.

What should I do when I spot incorrect information in my record?

You should contact the source so they can rectify the data in your record and their own medical records system. Alternatively, in most areas of PKB, you can use the 'discuss selection' option by clicking the box beside the data point and then selecting discuss. You can then send a message with this data to the source of the incorrect data and they can follow their internal process to correct the information.